"Being Unique

Is All About Being Different ."


Friday, September 23, 2011Leave a comment


i'm having a really bad DREAM yesterday , it was a NIGHTMARE for me , and for sure i don't want it to happen in my LIFE ! seriously I LOVE HIM ! i cant stop thinking what will happen to me if i am losing him as a part of my life , it should be a worse LIFE for me . i do care and love you . i don't want to lose you , please :(


now , i know . i want to appreciate him before he left me alone, before he lose from my eyesight ! i wanna hug you , play with you , and shouting at you , i want that , forever ! please , don't take him awayy from me , GOD . i do love him more than i could sayy . and i know you know that i do ! 



MOHAMMAD DANIAL MIKHAIL :)





IHATENIGHTMARE !





Copyright ©.Layout by Evangelista.. All rights reserved 2011-infinity.