"Being Unique

Is All About Being Different ."


school (SPM)Sunday, December 26, 2010Leave a comment

27DISEMBER / 01:37PM
 school again , no more school break . aish . 2011 was my last year in CONVENT TAIPING , my great school , with a lot of memories with everyone. i want to end up my year with new of me , im maybe one of the jerk , n i may change now . keep studying until SPM with all my SPM-mate. saturday = LIBRARY time , no more DATING ! no more FB-ing ! but , still BLOG-ing ^^. to achieve my dream as a biologist . starts tuition class , extra class , and detention class . haha ! have a nice class , 

hmm , anyway , bye 2010 , u was my great memories ,
 and welcome 2011 , i want u to be the greatest ever ^^

*HAPPY NEW YEAR ^^




Copyright ©.Layout by Evangelista.. All rights reserved 2011-infinity.